Saturday, April 4, 2015

Be your own guiding angel!





I always listen to people discussing their issues and problems with RJs on the radio. I mean, do they really need to do so? I could not have realized it until I too did the same yesterday. I just wanted to speak out my mind and so I called Radio City. The RJ Yuvi first listened to me very patiently and said that he would surely find a way out and share my contact with the concerned RJ - Love Guru as he is an expert in solving issues related to love.

So, by now all my friends and people reading this post must have come to know that I talked to the RJ to discuss one of my love issues. Yes, I did and so I hold no regrets and I am not shy to declare it publicly. 

None of such Love Guru did call me back but I again called back Ginni, another RJ today morning and spoke out my problem to her. What she said was all I knew and what she suggested was all I have already had in my mind. She told me no magic and no winning trick. She was way too straight-forward to say that I should speak up and stand up for myself. She asked me to right down all pros and cons of my actions and then rethink how I should react. 

Definitely, anyone on the other side would have said so. It's so easy to give advice, you all know that and me too. Well, I have learnt just one thing today that until and unless someone steps into your shoes, the real solution doesn't come forth and to know what to do, you need to ask no one but yourself. The moment I kept down the phone, I realized that I knew the answer myself. I had nothing new to learn or ask from someone who keeps on ranting the assigned and formulated dialogues every day just to grab audience's attention. 

It's simple my friends, just listen to deep voice within you. The solution lies there itself. Be your own guiding angel!


Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment